Visit our Patient Portal!
Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital in Abilene, Kansas. It has served people in the Dickinson County area since 1922 and prides itself on the quality care its staff provides.
Memorial Hospital offers:
- 24-hour emergency care,
- a childbirth center,
- a skilled nursing program,
- a diagnostic laboratory,
- diagnostic radiology and imaging services,
- rehabilitation services, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy,
- sports medicine services,
- respiratory care,
- cardiac rehabilitation,
- a geriatric behavioral health unit,
- pain management clinic, and
- an array of visiting specialists who hold clinics and perform surgery at Memorial Hospital so you don’t have to travel far to receive the health care you need.
Memorial Hospital is an affiliate of Memorial Health System, and partners with other Memorial Health System affiliates to provide continuity of care.
Would you like more information about Memorial Hospital?
Please call or come by!
511 NE 10th St.
Abilene, KS 67410
Phone: (785) 263-2100