- Visitation times and allowances vary, based on the severity of a patient’s illness, infection prevention measures, etc. Please speak with a nurse regarding optimal visitation times for your loved one.
- Children ages 7-12 may visit with adult supervision only.
- Children ages 6 and under are only permitted to visit with nurse approval and adult supervision.
- Each patient, per his/her consent, has the right to receive the visitors who he/she designates, including but not limited to, a spouse, a domestic partner, another family member or friend. The patient has the right to withdraw or deny this consent at any time.
- Memorial Hospital will not restrict, limit, or otherwise deny visitation privileges on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Memorial Hospital will ensure all visitors enjoy full and equal visitation privileges consistent with patient preferences.