- We understand that a strong family and friend support system is important to your recovery. Spouses, parents, and ministers are welcome to visit you at any time.
- Friends and other relatives are welcome to visit during regular visiting hours. We do ask that guests be limited to one or two at a time. Too many visitors make it difficult to rest and may slow your recovery.
- Every courtesy will be shown to our patients’ guests. Regulations that are imposed are for the benefit of our patients and guests.
We ask that visitors be quiet and refrain from congregating in the halls.
- Children less than 12 years old may visit patients during regular visiting hours if accompanied by an adult, and if granted permission by the supervising nurse or an administrator.
- Special sibling visitation policies exist for the Birthing Center patients. Ask your nurse for details.
- Visitation is subject to change related to COVID/infection control guidelines.
Inpatients – 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The Birthing Center may have special visiting hours. Ask your nurse for details.