Memorial Hospital’s Senior Life Solutions® program (an intensive, outpatient group counseling program for individuals over age 65) aims to provide assistance for people who are dealing with emotional or behavioral issues often related to aging.
Who Might Benefit
If you or someone you know has recently experienced any of the following, this program might be right for you.
- Recently experienced a traumatic event
- Lost a spouse or close family member
- Loss of interest in previously enjoyed activities
- Changes in appetite
- Difficulty sleeping or changes in sleep patterns
- Loss of energy
- Feelings of sadness or grief lasting more than two weeks
- Feelings of worthlessness or hopelessness
How We Can Help
Following an individual assessment, participants meet three times per week in a supportive, encouraging group setting.
The program staff includes a board-certified psychiatrist, licensed social workers, a registered nurse, and other professionals dedicated to the emotional well-being of the seniors in our community.
Family members, physicians, or other health professionals can refer individuals to the program.
For more information about Senior Life Solutions, call (785) 263-6805.
Please call us for more information.
Senior Life Solutions®
511 NE 10th St.
Abilene, KS 67410
Phone: (785) 263-6805